With annual growth close to 30%, the advantages of Cloud solutions can be approached from different perspectives, focusing on the characteristics of this new model of technological resources consumption. Although from the economic point of view speak of the absence of initial investment and variable costs depending on usage (which means an average saving of 30% compared to the traditional model), the great revolution posed by IaaS solutions (Infrastructure as a Service ), as CloudBuilder Next, it is particularly aimed at facilitating the daily life of developers and industry professionals.
Manage Cloud Servers it means having computing capacity they require technological services at all times, in real time and with just a few clicks. The Cloud Servers are operated with the hardware and software configuration required for each platform, whether a Web page or a critical application for business as a CRM or ERP. And they do it on a flexible and easy to manage environment.
In the world of computing and telecommunications, each X time new trends or technologies appear. Over the years, only those who really are useful for businesses remain and stand out. In this article, we discuss the trend of migration to Cloud , a trend that has proved really useful for SMEs , highlighting 5 Advantages:
- Technology available to SMEs : Until the advent of Cloud , SMEs had a clear disadvantage to large companies in terms of technology (capacity, performance, functionality, etc) because I just could not invest a lot of money – edge technologies. And not only direct monetary issues, personnel issues also technology, while a large company can have its IT department and therefore have personnel specialized in new technologies, SMEs simply can not. With the Cloud this whole picture changes:
- Financially pay per use model is imposed: access to the best and most advanced technology and paying only for those resources that are used, allowing usage models based on growth itself, without any obligation. To give an example: pay monthly for a server VPS only when used, versus, buy (immobilize capital) on a server that is sometimes used, sometimes not, etc.
- A level staff, occurs outsourcing indirect IT staff that benefits SMEs : provider staff now Cloud works indirectly for the company, and again, all on pay per use. To continue with the example: the provider Cloud ensure the proper functioning of our server VPS , but who is responsible for the proper functioning of the office server?
- Focus on business : Solutions Cloud offer ease of use, restraint in spending, curve simple and short learning all this allows us to focus its efforts on its organic business, and not having to learn how to implement a technology, use, keeping, etc. All the effort that release solutions Cloud , is a company effort that can be reused in other business areas that generate money (sales, marketing, support, etc.). Following the example server VPS : no longer you need to worry about repairing the server hard disk, to renew the maintenance contract with the mark of our server, etc. Again , the supplier will be Cloud responsible for ensuring that our server VPSruns on infrastructure in optimum condition.
- Indirect adoption of new technologies : When comparing an SME with a large company, it seems that all are advantages for big business, but not always: a SME usually an agile enterprise, without bureaucracy, without major procedures or manuals, much more open to change and able to reinvent themselves more easily. When adopting new technologies,you can take advantage of this flexibility to adopt technologies such as Cloud , technologies capable of generating short – term profits with little effort. For example, you can try to launch a server VPS Linux , or Windows 2012 R2 , try a solution, whether it is useful or not, and all in a matter of minutes without compromising capital or take risks.
- Key change in the business model : The Anglo – Saxons have defined as the change CAPEX / OPEX. It is a total change in the way SMEs relates to new technologies, from the financial field to the field of human resources. Tele-work, access to new suppliers, solutions, pay per use, ease … .it leave a world where technologies and suppliers were a “work” more, to enter a world where technologies and suppliers are a “facilitator” more .
- Cost savings : Services Cloud are really affordable. Not only for its payment for use, too. It also allow SMEs to adopt models of pay as growth / needs. It also eliminates barriers initial investment to adopt new technologies, allows access to new suppliers and therefore more options to take advantage of competition. Allows forget, at least in relation to solutionsCloud , loans, leasing , amortization, etc.
The question now is: Is your SME prepared to benefit from the solutions Cloud ?. In Your Virtual CPD we can help your company to adopt these new solutions. According to leading market research companies, the trend in Spain is here. Moreover, governments offer incentives for the adoption of these new technologies, through various aid programs. Having an expert inCloud at his side, it is synonymous with success in adopting these new solutions.
Is the main technical complications of systems management are delegated Cloud providers such asArsys .
These advantages are evident from the outset. On the traditional model, developers took weeks to get their systems in operation as physical servers required in different phases: proof of concept, acquisition, configuration and implementation, among others. Now, with solutions like Cloubuilder Next, the Cloud Servers are in production with the required configuration and in just a few minutes.
From the Cloud, the Cloud Servers deployed almost automatically more than one hundred applications and development environments, including content management platforms, are e – commerce , business intelligence and such recognizable names as WordPress, Joomla !, Magento , PrestaShop, Redmine or GitLab, to name just a few examples. Thus, IT professionals simply choose which application you want to use in each project and can start immediately its developments and implementations, without investing time to download and configure software or additional libraries or worry about their technical administration.
Both in the previous phases of development and implementation and production phases, Cloud Computing is the new way of working that is allowing developers and IT professionals to focus on functionality, usability or design implementations applying them to their internal customers and external, without committing additional systems management resources.